order non hybrid seeds

Friday, March 18, 2011

How I Live - A Natural Lifestyle

Tropical rainforest, Fatu Hiva Island, Marques...Image via Wikipedia













Lifestyle is something that makes us follow different paths, however, we are still the same. Even though I could have bought a vehicle, but something prevented me from doing it. It is not money, but I always wanted to do what does not harm the natural world and the life in general.

So, I do not own any vehicle that consumes petrol or petroleum products like diesel, but use public transportation when needed. However, my bicycle that I have ridden from my childhood from school to till I finished my graduation, and onwards always remains my favorite It may seem a fool's way, but imagine when we take snap or photos of plants, trees and flowers, we also spread pollution around them as well as around our self - my feeling though.

It may seems monkey's way as the monkey lives like this. When we love natural world this way, we love everything - the birds, plants, trees, animals - so cutting trees or killing animals and birds is not my choice, but to defend and save them as if thanking by serving. We may avoid the excessive use of vehicles - I think so.

It is saving natural resources for future generations as well, though it seems escaping from modern life - the idleness for natural world preservation, protection and thus overall human contribution. It is better than IQ, EQ, SQ and other quotients to make difference with what and how we act and react with natural world, the natural quotient as it seems to me, when hearing people saying they work to earn for next generation - our children.

It is right from my childhood, and even my father, who has been lecturer in Govt. Physical Education College for more than 34 years and an International Sportsman, has not used vehicles like cars or similar, he always preferred natural ways that supports nature. My mom says that all living things feel - my first lesson of life.

It does not mean that I ask you to leave using anything, but sharing that for 40 years, I have not done it - a lifestyle. I do not eat meat, do not take alcohol, do not smoke, do not eat eggs, beef and fish, but it is lifestyle not a kind of message - preaching way - sharing as your fellow member.

Well, I also do not take drugs, but medicines that my body and mind needs as recommended by the doctors.

I wish to know how you spend your resources and possessions to support natural world. Let us accept the differences as beauty - a hidden beauty in the ugliness that differences and comparisons may create or cause as some are shared here in my experiences of life - yes experiences only.

Please accept that I am sharing it for the first time - a reason to join Life Dynamix, and moreover, I have written more than 50 books explaining why I like this kind of lifestyle - requesting for opinions only. Thanks!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment