order non hybrid seeds

Monday, March 21, 2011

How I Produced 2 Videos from Slideshow: Life Dynamix - My Natural Lifestyle in Natural World at Metacafe

Mountains in LadakhImage via WikipediaIt was great to produce a video from slideshow. It was as easy as we can never imagine. I just saved it as movie and uploaded to Metacafe. It says: Our natural world makes a difference in our life if we know how to live naturally. It is frugal living that is most natural. The nature is most frugal and wants us to know how to use its resources in best possible way so that it helps us, is not it. It is my personal story as an Indian naturalist.

It goes embedded here as below:





It is also a great experience as I have done it with great ease. Thanks for your time viewing and reading it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment